We collect the following data:
By accessing the Winnio site, the user leaves two types of Information:
1) Personal – which user is publishing voluntarily and
2) Information that the Winnio site is collecting automatically while the user is using services on our website.
What is considered by personal Information?
Personal Information is unique Information that relates solely and exclusively to yours, and you leave it arbitrarily on our website, strictly for the explicitly stated objectives of this website. It is particular relating to:
Other Personal Information you choose to provide
All the Information collected by contacting us via e-mail or through “contact” options is included under the Information we may retain, use or disclose together with your e-mail address.
Information that is collected automatically:
1) Server Log Information: your login details, recorded time of visits, the pages you visited, your IP address, total time spent at the website and the websites you visit just before and just after our website (and not limited only to that Information).
2) Device Information: details about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
If the case of using our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
Usage Information: collecting metadata about the files you upload for storage and recording instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
Information sharing is possible in the following ways:
– with your instruction and consent
– with our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and – with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
– with third parties or service providers that cooperate and work for us
– the Information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website
– In a case of merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
– if we believe disclosure is under or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
– if we think your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of any Party or others
– with third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you
Social Sharing Function
Our website offers the option of connecting with social networks an exceptional function of sharing Information with your contacts or publicly depending on the settings you choose on the social network.
Personal Information Protection
The security of Information that flows through our website is our responsibility. However, we cannot guarantee any computer security system or the complete safety of the Internet as a means of data transfer. For this reason, the website does not assume responsibility for the security of data you send over the Internet, or for their unchangedness before and after posting it to our website.
You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of Information provided through our website.
Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
If Winnio, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Winnio goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Winnio may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.